My neighbor’s dog barks all the time. Is there anything I can do?

Yes. Barking dogs are regulated by Park County Resolutions. In order for Animal Control to take action against the dog’s owner, you need to write a statement detailing the barking dog incident to include specific dates and times, where the dogs live, and who owns them if you know. You must also include your full name, date of birth, residence, mailing address, and a working phone number. This statement can be mailed to the Park County Sheriff’s Office at 1180 County Road 16 or delivered in person. If this is a second or subsequent offense, please call Park County Animal Control at (719) 836-4122 for further information.

Show All Answers

1. My neighbor’s dog barks all the time. Is there anything I can do?
2. I see some dogs running at large in our subdivision. Is there anything that can be done?
3. I have found a stray cat. Will Animal Control come and get it?
4. I am concerned about some horses in my neighborhood that look thin. I don’t think the owner feeds them enough. Can you help?
5. I see some horses every day that look healthy enough, but have to stand all day in the cold winter weather with no blankets or shelter. Is that considered cruelty to animals?
6. If Park County Animal Control picks up an animal, will it be destroyed?
7. I left home for a month and when I came back I found 13 cats in my barn. Can you come get them?
8. I woke up this morning and there are 43 cows standing in my front yard. When can you come move them?
9. I see dogs chasing deer where I live all the time. Can I shoot them?