The following do not require a building permit but still must conform to land use regulations.
- One story detached accessory structures used as tool and storage sheds, that do not exceed 200 sq. ft.
- Fences not over 6 feet high.
- Retaining walls that are not over 4 feet in height measured from the bottom of the footing to the top of the wall.
- Painting, papering, tiling, carpeting, cabinets, counter tops, siding, and similar cosmetic work. (Non-structural)
- Swings and other playground equipment accessory to detached one and two- family dwellings.
Please contact Park County Planning and Zoning Department at 719-836-4254 or email@example.com or refer to the county web site for current land use regulations.