How can I get rid of my hazardous waste safely?

Contact your closest landfill:  Freemont 719-372-6671, Jefferson 303-371-5115, Summit 970-668-4290, Chaffee 719-539-3738, Teller 719-686-7517.

Show All Answers

1. I'm getting ready to build a home in Park County. What do I need to do first?
2. How much do permits cost?
3. My septic system is failing. What do I do?
4. I've applied for a septic or driveway permit. When will it be issued?
5. Can I install my own septic system?
6. I'm selling my house. Do I need to schedule an inspection of my system prior to transferring my property?
7. I am considering buying an existing home in Park County and would like to know what type of septic system is there. How do I find the information?
8. Where can I get information on a particular well?
9. I'm considering buying a vacant lot in Park County and need to know if there may be any problems placing a home & a septic system. How can I find out what I may need to know for future development?
10. How can I get my home drinking water or well water tested?
11. How can I get rid of my hazardous waste safely?
12. How can I dispose of household trash or larger items such as furniture, etc.?
13. How do I report a potential environmental health concern?
14. I think I may have contracted food poisoning from a restaurant in Park County. How should I report it?
15. Where can I find pandemic and epidemic information?