High-Quality Masks Now Available in Park County: Local Libraries and Fire Stations are Distribution Sites
Park County, Colo. – In response to Colorado’s ongoing efforts to combat the COVID-19 pandemic and assist in the mitigation of virus spread, Colorado’s statewide Mask Program aims to distribute KN-95 and surgical grade masks for free at locations across the state, including Park County.
KN-95 Masks are now available at Park County public library branches and several local fire stations for pick-up during regular business hours. Each person is eligible to receive up to five free masks per month, due to limited availability and increased demand. Here are the locations currently participating in this effort:
- Bailey Branch: 350 Bulldogger Road, Bailey, CO 80421-0282
- Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday - 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Fairplay Branch: 400 Front Street P.O. Box 592, Fairplay, CO 80440
- Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Guffey Branch: 1625B County Road 102 P.O. Box 33, Guffey, CO 80820
- Hours: Monday & Saturday: 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. and Tuesday & Wednesday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Lake George Branch: 37900 Highway 24, Lake George, CO 80827
- Hours: Monday – Wednesday Noon - 4:30 p.m., Thursday - 10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Northwest Fire District: Alma Station, 55 Buckskin Rd. Alma, CO 80420 and Fairplay Station, 21455 US Hwy 285, Fairplay, CO 80440
- Hartsel Fire Protection District: 86 Valley Ave., Hartsel, CO 80449
- Jefferson Como Fire Station: 20200 County Road 15, Como, CO 80432
In the coming days, additional Park County fire stations will also have supplies of KN-95 masks to redistribute to the public through this program. Details will be announced as soon as they are available.
Visit Park County’s COVID-19 Response website and follow Park County Public Health on Facebook for the latest announcements and information. For more details about Colorado’s mask program, please visit https://covid19.colorado.gov/freemasks and review the Frequently Asked Questions.