Park County, Colo. – The following vaccine clinics will offer all three vaccine types for first, second, or third (booster) doses.
- Jan. 22 - Fairplay Community Center, 880 Bogue Street, Fairplay, CO 80440 Register here. 10 AM - 2 PM
- Jan. 27 - Platte Canyon Community Church 4954 County Road 64, Bailey, CO 80421 Register here. 12 - 6 PM
- Jan. 28 - Boys & Girls Club of the Rockies, 360 9th Street, Fairplay, CO 80440. Register here. 9 AM - 4 PM*
- Jan. 29 - Bailey Public Library, 350 Bulldogger Road, Bailey, CO 80421. Register here. 9 AM - 4 PM*
* These two clinics are sponsored by the Boys and Girls Club of the Rockies and questions can be directed to 719-836-9019.
Please pre-register for an appointment time to ensure vaccine availability. Due to increased demand, appointment times are estimates only. Please bring your vaccine card(s) with you.
If you have any questions about the COVID-19 vaccine, please feel free to call the Park County Public Health COVID19 Vaccine and Testing Coordinator at 719-836-4162 or email email@example.com.
For information about Park County’s COVID-19 Response and to access additional resources, please visit our website.