Need a Booster? New Locations and Dates Announced for COVID19 Vaccine Clinics
Park County, Colo. – The FDA and CDC have recently approved vaccine booster doses for the Moderna and the Johnson & Johnson COVID19 vaccines for certain higher-risk populations. The updated CDC guidance recommends Moderna booster doses for people 65 years and older, residents in long-term care settings, people aged 18–64 years with underlying medical conditions, and people aged 18-64 years who are at increased risk for COVID-19 exposure and transmission because of where they work or live (such as emergency responders, educators and grocery store workers). Booster doses are also recommended for anyone age 18 and older who received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Please review the eligibility details for all three approved vaccines here.
Park County Public Health (PCPH) recommends everyone who is eligible to consider getting one of the approved vaccines, which are proven to be safe, effective and reduce your risk of severe illness. The clinics offer Moderna, Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson vaccines for first, second, third and booster doses. Appointments and walk-ins accepted!
- Oct. 28 - Bailey Community Center, 83 Main St. Bailey CO 80421 Noon – 6 PM. Register here.
- Oct. 30 - Fairplay Community Center, 880 Bogue Street, Fairplay, CO 10 AM - 2 PM Register here.
- Nov. 4 - Bailey Community Center, 83 Main St. Bailey CO 80421, 12 - 6 PM Register here.
- Nov. 6 - Lake George, location TBD, 9 - 11 AM Register here.
- Nov. 6 - Guffey, location TBD, 3 - 5 PM Register here.
- Nov. 11 - Bailey Community Center, 83 Main St. Bailey CO 80421, 12 - 6 PM Register here.
- Nov. 13 - Fairplay Community Center, 880 Bogue Street, Fairplay, CO 10 AM - 2 PM Register here.
If you have any questions about the COVID19 vaccines, please feel free to call the Park County Public Health COVID19 Vaccine and Testing Coordinator at 719-836-4162.
For information about Park County’s COVID-19 Response, including weekly testing locations and to access additional resources, please visit our website.