Upcoming COVID19 Vaccine Clinics and Testing Sites in Park County
Park County, Colo. - Park County Public Health announces new COVID-19 vaccine clinics and testing options in Park County. We encourage anyone is eligible to get vaccinated as soon as possible. Walk-ins and appointments are accepted for first, second and third doses (for eligible individuals). Many clinics are now offering the Moderna, Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson vaccines. Appointments are available and walk-ins are welcome at the following upcoming clinics:
- Thursday, August 26 at St. Mary of the Rockies Catholic Church, 236 Bulldogger Road Bailey CO 80421 from 12 – 6 PM. Register for an appointment here.
- Saturday, August 28 in Fairplay at the Park County Government parking lot, 856 Castello Ave., Fairplay 80440 from 10 AM – 4 PM. Register for an appointment here.
- Thursday, Sept. 2 at St. Mary of the Rockies Catholic Church, 236 Bulldogger Road Bailey CO 80421 12 – 6 PM Register for an appointment here.
- Thursday, Sept. 9 at St. Mary of the Rockies Catholic Church, 236 Bulldogger Road Bailey CO 80421 12 – 6 PM Register for an appointment here.
- Saturday, Sept. 11 at the Lake George Fire District 8951 Co Rd 90, Lake George, CO 80827 from 9 - 11 AM. Registration coming soon.
- Saturday, Sept. 11 in Guffey - Southern Park County Fire District 1745 Co Rd 102, Guffey, CO 80820 from 3 - 5 PM. Registration coming soon.
Additional vaccine clinics are regularly announced on the vaccine resources website.
We also remind everyone to keep an eye out for COVID19 symptoms. These can include fever, shortness of breath, fatigue, body aches, cough or loss of taste and smell. If you experience any of these or suspect you have been exposed, please visit one of our free, fast testing sites offered weekly:
- Fridays in Fairplay from 10 AM - 1 PM at Park County Public Health Office parking lot, 825 Clark Street, Fairplay, CO
- Mondays at the Bailey Public Library from 8 AM – 2 PM, located at 350 Bulldogger Lane, Bailey, CO 80421
Details here: https://parkco.us/809/Testing-Information.
Please continue to visit Park County's COVID19 website for additional COVID19 resources.