Weekly Testing Sites in Park County
There are several testing sites each week in Park County. These testing sites are free, fast and available to symptomatic and asymptomatic participants.
- Mondays - Park County Public Health, 81 Main Street Bailey, from 9AM to 11:30AM. For people who Call 719-836-4162 to preregister or for more information.
- Tuesdays - Park County Public Health, 825 Clark Street, Fairplay 9:00 - 11:30 AM. For people who have been exposed to COVID-19 or are experiencing symptoms. Call 719-836-4162 to preregister or for more information.
- Wednesdays - Public Health Bailey Office at 81 Main St Bailey from 10 AM – 2 PM Pre-register HERE!
If you have questions about your test results, please contact the testing company, Affinity at 888-964-1562. Do not call public health as we do not have access to your results.
Need a COVID-19 Test for Travel Clearance?
Park County Public Health is unable to provide letters to clear individuals for travel. Please contact your primary care provider for a health status evaluation. And remember to plan well ahead of your travel date!
Rapid At-Home testing program
The federal government is now offering at-home testing. For details, visit: https://www.covidtests.gov/. Need help placing an order for your at-home tests? Call 1-800-232-0233 (TTY 1-888-720-7489).
Colorado is also distributing free rapid COVID-19 over the counter (OTC) self tests directly to people’s homes, visit Rapid At-Home COVID-19 testing program.
The program uses Abbott BinaxNOW™ rapid antigen tests that show results within 15 minutes.
Learn more and sign up for the FREE Rapid At-Home COVID-19 testing program.
Additional Testing Resources Outside Park County
- Find other testing locations and state resources: Testing For COVID-19
- Summit County Public Health Department, with the help of the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) is providing a Free COVID drive-through community testing site in Silverthorne. The testing site is at 464-478 E 4th St. Silverthorne, CO 80498, in the overflow parking lot across from the Silverthorne Rec Center from 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. Monday through Sunday.
- State Resource Guide to Testing - including locations, costs, FAQs, etc.