New! CARES Act Emergency Funds Available
Did you misplace your COVID19 Vaccine Card?
Your record is now available to all Coloradans using the myColorado app™ to privately and securely access their COVID-19 vaccination(s) record from the Colorado Immunization Information System (CIIS). COVID-19 vaccination(s) display in the same format as the paper CDC card the user received when they were vaccinated. The myColorado app allows users to download a copy to their device, refresh or delete the record. Please visit https://mycolorado.state.co.us/myvaccine-record for details.
School Guidance and Safety
Because many students have yet to be vaccinated and students under 12 are not yet eligible, we must continue to remain vigilant, take important mitigation steps that can reduce transmission of COVID-19, and address outbreaks in a safe and thoughtful manner. Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) is providing this practical guide for schools, parents, and students on how to operationalize CDC guidance in our education settings.
Keep Yourself and Loved Ones Safe
- Getting the COVID-19 vaccine is an effective way to prevent you from getting really sick or dying from COVID-19. Being vaccinated means that you are protected from getting seriously ill and reduce the chance that you could spread COVID-19 to others who are more vulnerable.
- Get tested if you experience symptoms or believe you've been exposed.
- Treatment options are available for COVID19 but early detection is necessary.
- Wear a mask if in public indoor spaces, even if you're vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Frequently and thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash, or use your inner elbow or sleeve.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home and self-isolate if you’re sick, and keep your children home if they are sick.
Park County COVID-19 Animal Assistance Fund
- The Intermountain Humane Society in partnership with Park County Sheriff’s Office and Victim Services Program has created the COVID-19 Animal Assistance Fund. Click HERE (PDF) for information.