Only the entire first half, second half or full payment plus accrued interest and fees can be accepted. Interest shall be calculated on delinquent taxes as specified in the following table:
Late Interest Payment Options
|Month||Full||1st Half||2nd Half||Less than $25.00|
|Payment After August||Please contact the Treasurer's Office for proper amount of interest and other fees due.|
An administrative fee up to $25.00 will be added to delinquent tax payments of less than $50.00. (Per Statute C.R.S 39-10-104.5(9))
Tax Lien Sale
- Delinquent Real Property Taxes will be advertised once a week for three consecutive weeks prior to annual tax lien sale for the amount of taxes, accrued interest, advertising, and other applicable charges. (Per Statute C.R.S. 39-11-102)
Mobile Home - Personal Property
- Delinquent Mobile Home - Personal Property taxes will be advertised once. After October 1, you will be subject to distraint, seizure and sale. (Per Statute C.R.S. 39-10-111)
- If your Personal Property Tax Statement shows a late filing fee, contact the County Assessor's Office 719-836-4331 for an explanation.
Corrected Tax Statements
- If you receive a corrected tax statement, payment is due 30 days after date shown on corrected statement.
Contact the Treasurers Office 719-836-4334 for additional information .
Contact the Assessors Office 719-836-4331 for additional information on:
- Address changes
- Property valuation/assessment
- Personal property information
- Legal descriptions