Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)

VIN Inspections

Bring Your Vehicle To Us

You need a VIN inspection in order to register a vehicle for the first time in Colorado. You can have a VIN inspection done during regular office hours (Monday - Thursday from 7 am to 6 pm) at the Sheriff's Office located at:
1180 County Road 16
Fairplay, CO 80440

You will need a title (preferred), or the previous registration and the vehicle in order to get a VIN inspection.

Certified VIN Inspection

If you do not have any documentation for your vehicle, you will need to have a certified VIN inspection done. You must call Park County Dispatch to request a Certified VIN Inspection.