1180 CR 16
P.O. Box 604
Ph: (719) 836-2494
Fx: (719) 836-4113
Monday - Thursday
7:00 am - 6:00 pm
The mission of the Park County Sheriff's Office is to provide honest and reliable service to its citizens. This is accomplished through professionalism, respect, integrity, dedication, and excellence.
The men and women of the Park County Sheriff's Office provide a unique service to the community that demands an unparalleled degree of public trust which will never be compromised.
Important Phone Numbers In case of an emergency:
- Animal Control: (719) 836-4380
- Bailey Substation: (303) 838-4441
- Bailey Substation Fax: (303) 816-5911
- General inquiries at the Sheriff's Office: (719) 836-2494
- Lake George Substation: (719) 748-3888
- Park County Dispatch (non-emergency): (719) 836-4121
- Park County Jail: (719) 836-4373
- Sheriff's Office Fax (Fairplay): (719) 836-4113
- Victim Services: (303) 838-4441
Your Opinion Counts!
The Park County Sheriff’s Office would like to hear about your experience with their Victim Services Program and their Law Enforcement Officers.
Our programs want to be responsive to the needs of our community, so please let us know how we are doing and how we can better serve you.