Park County Jail
You can find out if a person is being held at the Park County Jail by calling (719) 836-4373, or by visiting VINE Link and searching under the persons name (for inmates with Park County charges only).
Please Note: those inmates held for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Colorado Department of Corrections (DOC), or charges from other counties will not be found by going to the VINE Link above. You will have to call the jail.
Canteen Correctional Services is now offering to friends and family members a way to send care packs to inmates at our facility. Please visit MyCarePack.com
to view your options. The products spending limit for Park County is $100.00.
Mail can be sent to an inmate at the Park County Jail at the following address:
Park County Jail
P.O. Box 965
Fairplay, CO 80440
Inmates May Receive
Inmates May Not Receive
- Greeting cards, letters, children’s drawings, etc.
- Money to be placed on their books, in the form of money orders or cashier’s checks only. These may also be dropped off at the detention window.
- Photographs that do not have nudity or otherwise obscene content. No Polaroids.
- Magazines or softcover books direct from a publisher or dealer.
- Decorative stamps or stickers on or inside the envelope.
- Postage stamps, blank paper, drawing tablets, pens, pencils or mailing envelopes.
- Cash, personal checks, payroll checks or tax refund checks.
- Any unknown substance.
- Hardcover books, pornographic magazines, etc.
- Any food, hygiene items, clothing or medical supplies.
- Any literature that promotes racism, supports gang-related activity, threatens a person’s religious beliefs, or could otherwise be considered harmful.
Press Release - Craigslist
There was a horrifying case in Longmont last week where women answering a Craigslist ad was attacked, cut open and had her baby removed. This has brought to light significant safety issues for the public.