1246 CR 16
P.O. Box 216
Fairplay, CO 80440
Environmental Health Ph:
Fx: (719) 836-4266
Monday - Thursday
7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Provide quality health services using regulatory and educational tools to prevent diseases and injury by elimination or minimizing environmental health hazards.
- The Environmental Health Department is responsible for:
- Working with land owners to obtain septic and driveway permits
- Conducting site evaluation and wetlands delineation
- Inspecting food preparation at retail food establishments and special events
- Providing timely information to the public for food recalls and other adverse health issues
Wastewater Treatment System
Questions for Inspectors
Our inspectors will be available to answer your questions Monday through Thursday from 7:30 am to 8:30 am. Please call (719) 836-4269 or (719) 836-4262.
All realtor's requests will be answered on Wednesdays only. Please plan accordingly.